Temporary HR Coordinator
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
The HR Coordinator’s core responsibilities are focused on routine HR transactional or administration tasks (e.g., data entry, transaction review), employee file maintenance, and support of the HR Operations team. This is a temporary position expected to end in early 2022, but may end earlier due to changes in business needs.
What You’ll Do Here
- Processes data (e.g., data entry, transaction review and approval) and paperwork for new employees, status changes, employee personal information changes, terminations, and other HR/compliance, forms/documents, accurately and efficiently.
- Ensures data accuracy and integrity (e.g., change is aligned with standards or requirements); escalates changes that are outside guidelines.
- Assists with the creation and maintenance of files for all active and terminated employees.
- Handles and distributes HR mail as appropriate.
- Safe-guards all customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times.
- Provides support and professional customer service to the organization and employees by responding to requests via email, telephone and in person, to provide information/answers on a variety of HR-related topics (e.g., timekeeping, HR system data, how to, policies, processes) and takes ownership to ensure prompt problem resolution or escalates issues as appropriate.
The Skills You’ll Bring
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience. Associate degree in Human Resources, preferred.
- 1 - 2 years general Human Resources or related experience.
- Working with HR-related systems (e.g., HRIS, on-boarding, applicant tracking) experience preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills, including strong 10-key skills.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills, specifically Outlook and basic Excel skills (e.g., sorting, filtering).
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!