At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, events, and churches.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers telephone and greets visitors, ascertains the nature of business, and provides information and/or routes call to appropriate territory employee.
- Checks in job tickets and film paperwork while reviewing for accuracy.
- Enters photography job information into Lifetouch systems.
- Maintains accurate and complete filing systems.
- Confirms Picture Day with schools.
- Provides clerical support necessary for the territory including typing, filing, ordering supplies, photocopying, and opening and distributing mail.
- Maintains confidentiality of school/student-related information.
- Ensures office equipment is kept in working order.
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and territory policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Safeguards and properly handles money, job bags, film, and photography equipment.
- Prepares and packages all film for shipping to processing lab.
- Prepares outgoing mail and packages.
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent; additional post-high school education and/or secretarial training preferred
- Computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheet software desired
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy – detail-oriented
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette