Customer Engagement Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
This new role within our Product Marketing Strategy team will help deliver the strategic vision for our customer segmentation, personalization, and targeting strategy, from strategic planning to activation. The Product Marketing Strategy team is a data-driven and growth-focused function bringing marketing, analytics, user insights, and experimentation together to develop and optimize customer engagement strategies across our product roadmap, CX/UI, MarTech, and overall customer journey. This is a high impact role on a new and extremely visible team.
This person will be comfortable working with cross functional teams including analytics, engineering, merchandising, channel marketing, market research and others to achieve business results around customer engagement, value, and retention.
Using a deep understanding of customer-centric marketing tactics, the this person will develop marketing engagement and retention programs to drive relevance across priority customer segments. This role will focus on development and delivery of targeted, personalized campaigns across various owned and paid channels.
What You'll Do Here:
- You will collaborate closely with key stakeholders across Product, Engineering, Data Science, Analytics, and Creative to set and exceed aggressive retention targets.
- Develop and implement programs that deliver customer engagement, adoption, repeat purchases and increased LTV.
The Skills You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in a product marketing, database marketing, customer analytics, loyalty/retention marketing or related field.
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business, communications or related fields
- Passion for understanding consumer behavior, identifying actionable insights, and using these to build personalized marketing programs.
- The ideal candidate will have a combination of both product and marketing experience with a proven ability to drive meaningful impact that leverages data.
- Demonstrated ability to develop engagement marketing campaigns at scale.
- Team player who forms strong cross functional partnerships.
- Analytical and detail-oriented mindset.
- Experience with personalized marketing platforms a plus.
- Experience working with data to identify customer insights and comfort working with data scientists and engineers, providing input for data modeling and targeting projects.
If this aligns with your skills and career goals, we want to work with you!