At Shutterfly, we make life’s experiences unforgettable. We believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. That’s why our family of brands helps customers create products and capture moments that reflect who they uniquely are.
Are you looking to make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to grow your career with a well-known company and have fun while you do it? Here at Shutterfly we have opportunities on our manufacturing team where you can do just that!
Hiring immediately at our Tempe, AZ facility!
A bit about the role:
- Hourly rate starting at $18.00/hr
- We only work 3-4 days a week! Our facilities operate four different 12-hour shifts. Currently, we are looking to fill positions on the following shifts:
- 3rd shift: Non - Peak season: Thurs-Sat 4am - 4pm Peak Season: Fri – Sun (+ every other Thurs during peak season), 4am – 4pm (+$1/hr shift diff.)
- 4th Shift: Non-Peak season: Thurs-Sat 4pm - 4am Peak Season: Fri – Sun (+ every other Thurs during peak season), 4pm – 4am (+$2/hr shift diff)
Copy and paste the links below to learn more about:
- What It’s Like to Work Here - https://youtu.be/K-z5x3RddH8
- Our Culture – https://youtu.be/7TXsNpodRAQ
What You’ll Do Here:
- Operate and maintain equipment including but not limited to digital presses and/or bindery equipment (HP Indigo, Xerox iGen, Lasermax, UV Coaters, etc.).
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance including basic troubleshooting to maintain quality standards and keep equipment in running condition
- Recognize when routine adjustments are necessary and escalate as needed
- Communicate effectively with supervision, tech support, and other associates
- Maintain safety and OSHA standards
- Maintain confidentiality and strict compliance with the company’s security policy related to potential access to sensitive information
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- 1-3+ years of experience with high volume, repetitive manufacturing is preferred
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask, set priorities, operate under pressure, and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently on projects and collaborate as a strong member
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 25 lbs., mobility to crouch, kneel, reach, bend and do repetitive actions with hands and arms
Why You’ll Love Working at Shutterfly:
- Competitive hourly pay and regular opportunity for overtime
- Annual Performance Reviews with opportunity for pay increases
- Competitive Benefits starting on your first day of employment (Health, Vision, Dental)
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks accrued per year) & Paid Holidays
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facilities with a gym, game room, free beverages, and more
- Up to $2,500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts across our family of brands
- On-the-job training, career development, and the opportunity to earn $2,500 for employee referrals!
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.