Lead Software Quality Engineer
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers, for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered. This position will sit on site in our Tempe, AZ office location.
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly Business Solutions enables other large companies to connect with their customers by delivering enterprise level printing solutions. Our technology and manufacturing capabilities enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications.
As a Lead Software Quality Engineer, you will be a key player of the development team that has complete QA ownership of the Custom Solutions application suite.
What You'll Do Here:
- Drive manual and automated test planning• Drive manual and automated test planning
- Develop and maintain automation test strategy and frameworks
- Establish and implement QA/QE standards and best practices•
- Assist Technology Manager with Technical Requirements Definition process
- Co-ordinate QA work within remote development teams
- Work with development team to ensure quality code and deliverables
- Automation test framework creation and execution (50%), Hands-on manual testing (35%), SDLC process (10%), Infrastructure
- 8+ years overall Quality Assurance experience
- 4+ years automation testing experience
- 2+ years experience with Selenium and/or other automation tools working on code bases consisting of Java, Angular
- Experience working with remote software development team
- 2+ years of managing and/or leading a QA team
- Experience with web-services testing (REST, SOAP)Experience with web-services testing (REST, SOAP)
- Experience with TestRail, REST-assured, Maven, SureFire or similar technologies
If this aligns with your career goals, skills and experience - we want to work with you!