Senior Software Engineer II
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is looking to hire a full stack Senior Software Engineer to join their team in Tempe, AZ!. The position will be responsible for working on the Tools Platform at Shutterfly, working closely with the team of engineers here and offshore and collaborating with external and internal stakeholders.What You'll Do Here:
- Design, develop, deploy and manage complex microservices.
- Contribute to an overall system design and architecture.
- Contribute to development and enhancement of the front-end solutions.
- Deliver high-quality code, develop unit, integrated and system tests to ensure the code quality.
- Provide application support, issue resolution when required.
- 7+ years of experience in software development, 5+ years of experience in development of distributed systems, SaaS, cloud solutions, microservices.
- 5+ years of working experience with Java/Spring.
- Experience working with SQL, NoSQL, Caching frameworks.
- Working experience with developing on AWS technologies
- Demonstrated experience designing/developing scalable systems
- Mature engineering practices (CI/CD, testing, secure coding, etc.