Growth Marketing Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is looking for a highly-motivated, analytical and detail oriented individual to join the marketing team. The Growth Marketing team is a data-driven and growth-focused function bringing marketing, analytics, user insights, and experimentation together to develop and optimize the user acquisition and engagement strategy to drive customer and business growth. This individual will be responsible for driving our customer growth strategy and audience go-to-market strategies, primarily partnering closely with the channel leads on planning, strategy and cross-channel optimization. This is a high-visibility role and a great opportunity to make an impact as Shutterfly continues to build on its market segment leadership by growing new and engaged customers.
What You'll Do Here:
- Deliver marketing programs that drive customer acquisition and conversion including levers to improve customer reach and repeat engagement
- Owner of the go-to-market approaches of taking insights to execution across marketing channels that are rooted in data and analytics
- In this role, you will define customer acquisition opportunities and growth marketing programs that identify audiences, expand our reach and relevancy, and have specific measurements of success
- Lead marketing program development to drive customer acquisition and evangelize focus on customer acquisition marketing within the organization with a sight to improving customer retention and repeat purchase
- Partner with marketing channels to define budget, KPI targets and marketing initiatives while driving testing and media mix optimization for improving acquisition and mobile performance
- Analyzing disparate sources of customer data to identify compelling new insights
- Drive reporting to assess success and work with analytics to define and evolve performance KPIs
The Skills You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of progressive experience in marketing, advertising or growth, ideally with specific experience in customer acquisition
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business, communications or related fields with experience in marketing, advertising, management consulting, go-to-market, or business development
- A creative thinker with demonstrated success initiating and driving projects through development and deployment
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, martech capabilities, performance marketing, and marketing channels (e.g., email, display, social, SEM, etc.)
- Ability to analyze results of programs and derive actionable insight
- Experience influencing cross-functional teams, peers, and partners
- Success in a matrix organization and a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Superior quantitative abilities, and written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter with a "can-do" attitude
If this aligns with your skills and career goals, we want to work with you!