Account Service Coordinator
Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Representative to join our team.
Lifetouch National School Studios Inc., a Shutterfly Inc. company, is an industry-leader with operations in all 50 states and Canada. Employees enjoy our fast-paced, collaborative culture and the ability to directly impact our business.
Acts as the first point of contact for customers and ensures efficient and effective customer service is delivered.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Acts as the first point of contact for customers by answering the telephone or greeting visitors/customers, and ascertaining the nature of the business.
- Provides general customer support, which includes answering all incoming customer calls regarding order status, order process, package and price clarification, special services, retakes, reorders, refunds, and telephone orders.
- Routes calls or directs visitors/customers to appropriate area employees or escalates customer inquiries to Assistant Studio Manager.
- Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times while adhering to all Company and area policies and displays confidence and professionalism even during times of stress and in difficult situations.
- Uses safe work habits including proper lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, squatting, twisting, and driving techniques and adheres to all safety rules and guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent; post-secondary coursework and/or formal customer service training preferred.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience.
- Basic computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheet software desired.
- Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
- Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to deal patiently with problems and complaints and to remain courteous when faced with difficult or angry customers.
- Ability to handle confidential information.