Partner Marketing Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is seeking an analytical and action-oriented Partner Marketing Manager responsible for managing partnerships and developing partner marketing strategy and programs, reporting to the Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing.
The Partner Marketing Manager will develop quarterly and long-term forecasts and plans for partners, working closely with external partners and internal key stakeholders to develop promotions and high-level campaign marketing strategy. You will also be responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on campaign performance and overall program KPIs and trends, which will be used to optimize partnerships, drive revenue, and acquire new customers. You will manage the day-to-day relationship with partners and actively seek out opportunities to grow partnerships.
- Develop quarterly forecasts at the campaign and program level, employing both tops-down and bottoms-up approaches. Account for numerous contributing factors such as promotional offers, verticals, trends, seasonality, and test learnings.
- Manage partner relationship, working closely with partner to understand their objectives and develop quarterly marketing plans.
- Create a detailed view of the campaign plan to support quarterly marketing objectives
- Develop and share out weekly reports to clearly communicate partner channel and campaign performance. Identify trends and draw insights to help inform partner strategy.
- Facilitate the consolidation of information for quarterly post-mortems, including share-out with key cross-functional work partners.
- Support ad-hoc reporting and analytics projects to develop partner insights.
- In collaboration with Business Development, develop recommendations to optimize partnerships, partner programs, and campaign strategies.
- Manage quarterly partner A/B test plans and present test results with cross-functional teams
- Manage and track partner revenue, new customer, and budget forecast and outlook
- Bachelor’s degree with 8-10 years of consumer marketing and analytics experience, including 2+ years in partner marketing or digital/email marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise presentations, and lead cross-functional meetings effectively. Experience presenting to and guiding meetings with external partners, including management.
- Experience calculating KPI’s, including conversion rates, LTV, CAC, ROI, ROAS.
- Demonstrated analytics capabilities. Experience building forecasts, monitor KPI’s, forming insight to build partner strategy.
- Independent self-starter with a results-oriented mindset. Comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Excellent collaboration and relationship management experience with partners; demonstrated success in collaborating with cross-functional teams
- Strong command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.