Full Time Bindery Operators
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We are actively hiring experienced bindery operators for full time roles on all shifts. Relocation assistance may be available!
Why work at a Shutterfly production facility?
- Career with on-the-job training and development
- Eligibility for annual bonus based on company performance
- Competitive hourly pay and great overtime opportunities
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off. (i.e.…paid vacation!)
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facility
- Casual, relaxed attire
- On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
- Up to $2500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts
- Too many additional reasons to list
- Operate and maintain bindery equipment including but not limited to (UV Coaters, Muller Martini, Stahl, Heidelberg, HP Indigo, Xerox iGen, Laser Max, etc.)
- Perform routine and preventive maintenance including troubleshooting problems to maintain quality standards and to keep equipment in running condition - request maintenance as required.
- Ensure labor is used efficiently
- Ability to keep good records
- Ensure product meets the quality standards
- Maintain safety and OSHA standards
- Responsible for cleanliness of area and maintaining 5S standards
- Drive continuous improvement
- Any other project as assigned by supervision or management
Skills and Attributes Needed:
- Able to operate and maintain Press and or Bindery equipment.
- Required to take and pass the Workkeys assessment “Press” level testing.
- Must have hard work ethic, ability to learn quickly, and common sense.
- Able to work independently on projects and collaborate as a strong member
- Communicate effectively with supervision, tech support, and other associates
- Excellent attention to detail, flexible and adaptable to change
- Able to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and set priorities
- Computer knowledge including Microsoft Office programs and email
- Strong interpersonal/communication and analytical skills
- Ability to safely lift 50 pounds