Sr. Financial Analyst II
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is seeking a Sr. Financial Analyst II to join the FP&A team supporting Manufacturing Operations. This role will perform manufacturing costs forecasting and reporting for all brands. A successful candidate will be highly analytical with the ability to create complex models.
What You'll Do Here:
- Primary support for cost analysis across all brands
- Primary support for consolidations and summary reporting during forecasting and month-end (use of Oracle Hyperion and Essbase software)
- Develop cost budgets and quarterly reforecast targets
- Prepare weekly outlooks and monthly budget vs actual margin analysis to explain variance impacts
- Support close analysis; including accrual and forecast vs actual cost variance analysis
- Support Operation's weekly analysis and reporting
- Collaborate with the Company's Accounting team on month end and quarter end close, reclasses/accruals
Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of financial planning and analysis experience in a large growth company
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, with the ability to interpret and summarize data to aid management in achieving strategic and operational goals
- Ability to comfortably work with Senior level management (VP's and Site Leaders)
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills; PowerPivot and/or Access skills a plus
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems like SAP
Helpful, but not required:
- Experience should include reporting responsibilities and analytical projects
- Supply Chain or Manufacturing plant experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast pace, high-growth environment
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!