Sr. Product Manager
Shutterfly is seeking a Product Manager for our personalization team.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about customer experience by defining, building & utilizing advanced backend systems and platforms to support our personalization initiatives. The mission is to provide an adaptive and personalized experience for new customers to improve conversion, assisting with existing customer retention and reducing churn.
As a Product Manager, you will partner with technology, business, merchandising, marketing and analytics counterparts to build a roadmap and execute on the roadmap. You will be responsible for driving business growth and defining solutions that deliver on customer and business needs.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Translate business strategy into product strategy
- Own the product roadmap
- Execute product strategy
- Drive action throughout the organization to get products to market
- Plan and carry out product launches
- Manage product profitability and commercial success – own the business case
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
- Provide product marketing with insights on key differentiators and messages
- Write high-level requirements
- Support the Product Owner and Product Marketer with any questions they may have
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business, engineering, computer science or other relevant field, ideally with cross-functional business or technical experience
- Experience in full lifecycle software development, preferably familiar with web and mobile application development
- Experience in gathering and documenting user requirements and communicating them to engineering teams
- Strong interpersonal skills. To achieve your goals, you will collaborate with many cross-functional teams and must be able to influence without authority
- Must be comfortable working across the organization and generating alignment across stakeholders in Marketing, GMs and Engineering to deliver a roadmap that improves the customer experience and business results
- Experience with market research, competitive analysis and AB testing. Leverage insights and data gathered to drive business decisions and inform product roadmap.
- Strong analytic and strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Consumer ecommerce and retail experience.
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies