At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant (Accountant II). This is an exempt position that is part of the corporate general accounting team that maintains balance sheet accounting for Shutterfly, LLC and it’s U.S. Subsidiaries. This area provides accounting and finance support to management and other partners where appropriate. This role reports to Senior Manager, General Accounting and can be based out of any of our offices in MN, NC, TX or AZ.
What You'll Do Here:
- Supports the Financial Performance & Analysis group in booking and analyzing accruals and/or reclasses
- Prepares & analyzes prepaid schedules and amortization journal entries
- Reconciles general ledger balance sheet accounts
- Prepares other monthly journal entries
- Ensures that internal controls are maintained
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance concentration or equivalent experience
- CPA preferred
Additional Experience and Skills:
- Highly detailed oriented
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate multiple projects
- Strong analytical, interpersonal
- Strong integrity and business ethics
- Strong Microsoft skills; specifically, Excel
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.