Client Services Coordinator I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly Business Solutions enables other large companies to connect with their customers by delivering enterprise level printing solutions. Our technology and manufacturing capabilities enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications.
Shutterfly is seeking a highly motivated and results driven Program Coordinator. The ideal candidate will possess in-depth customer service and production experience within the direct mail and/or transactional print industry.
What You'll Do Here:
- Partner with the manufacturing production team on the day to day work flow activities of multiple accounts including suggestions / solutions to increase efficiency and reduce costs to the customer
- Collect, define, and organize production run rules to build logic for work distribution
- Batch and distribute composed print files to multiple production locations
- Organize and maintain accurate client files, including company information, project requests and billing records and SOX Compliance documentation
- Bachelor degree in Business or related field preferred or applicable experience will be considered.
- 2 years of experience in a role with direct client engagement, commercial printing industry or transactional printing industry in a customer service related capacity.
- Working knowledge of pre-press, digital presses, bindery equipment and mailing procedures preferred.
- Experience with electronic order entry into a job costing and tracking system.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills both written and verbal