Account Executive - Internal Customer Service Representative 1
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide customer service support to our customers through partnership with manufacturing, PIT, Quality, Marketing, and Customer Care teams.
- Receive requests and inquiries from portrait and yearbook field personnel via phone, email and other communication modes
- Collaborate with a variety of manufacturing teams to drive corrective action, solutions and answers.
- Provide critical and timely responses via email or phone to the field personnel according to the request or question
- Partner with quality, marketing, manufacturing, and PIT to report trends for recurring issues to drive resolution.
- Participate in communication/training/meetings via Skype or Teams
- Partner with the manufacturing production team on the day-to-day workflow activities of multiple accounts including suggestions/solutions to increase efficiency and reduce costs to the customer
- Process and distribute proofs to clients and relay requested changes and revisions to pertinent company and client contacts. Quickly and accurately process all revisions, update all production related documents at the time of final release, and ensure complete understanding of any client requests and expectations to Production.
- Initiate job tickets from inception and track through completion
- Maintain cordial and effective relationships with clients
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, or equivalent GED
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Office, Windows, preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to prioritize work effectively
- Willingness to learn new processes, business lines and capabilities
- Ability to patiently handle and resolve problems and complaints in a courteous and professional manner
- Outstanding organizational time management
- Ability to maintain confidential information
(Please note candidates who do not meet minimum requirements will not be interviewed. You must provide examples of how you meet the minimum requirements either in your cover letter or resume.)
We offer a competitive salary and compensation package.
Application Deadline: June 23, 2021
*Please provide a cover letter and updated resume