Senior Accountant, Revenue Accounting (Contractor/Contingent Worker)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Senior Accountant, Revenue Accounting – Contractor Position
Contract for this position will end around September 30th.
What You'll Do Here:
- Assist with 6 day month end close process for Lifetouch Revenue Accounting Team
- Assist with monthly inside/outside sales rep commission calculations and payment
- Prepare Journal Entries and Account Reconciliations
- Assist with various special projects
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ Years of experience in an accounting organization
- CPA preferred but not required
- SAP/Lawson preferred or other major ERP systems
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Oracle database knowledge a plus
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.