Product Manager, eCommerce
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Spoonflower’s mission is to inspire individuals to make, buy and sell unique products built around color and pattern. Our e-commerce website makes it possible for individuals to create, sell, and shop for unique fabrics, wallpaper, and home decor, such as bedding and table linens. As a part of the Shutterfly family of brands, Spoonflower increases the depth and breadth of what people can create, customize, and buy by connecting Shutterfly users to more than 1 million designs by independent artists in the Spoonflower global marketplace.
We are seeking an eCommerce Product Manager to join our growing Product Management & User Experience team.
This leader will focus on driving a holistic and dynamic customer experience from ideation to execution; improving online conversion, supporting new business initiatives, and leading platform improvements for scale. This is an ideal role for a highly motivated, detail oriented, and analytical problem solver.
What You'll Do Here
- Effectively prioritize across a broad list of initiatives, working closely with the Head of Product and the UX and scrum teams to balance customer experience, opportunity, risk, and time to market
- Engage and nourish stakeholder and customer relationships to understand moments of delight, opportunities, and pain points in the shopping journey
- Be a student of eCommerce and creatively marry industry trends and experiences with the unique product offering of Spoonflower
- Drive downstream product deliverables associated with a given initiative including business cases, hypotheses, user requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Challenge the organization to be data driven and quality focused; leverage data to help drive decisions, have a mindset focused on continuous process improvement, and champion hypothesis setting, split
testing, and rigorous analysis
- Identify and resolve risks, tradeoffs and obstacles, and understand when to engage leadership teams for support
- Define, participate in, and manage processes for bug tracking, triaging, and resolution
The Skills You'll Bring
- 3-5 years of product management experience in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to manage product backlogs
- Experience managing a platform roadmap, replatforming experience is a plus
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge working with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- History and experience juggling multiple concurrent projects
- Analytical and problem solving experience with large scale systems
- Strong partnership and collaboration skills – you appreciate the importance of bringing others along on the journey
- An understanding of search engine optimization, internally and externally
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
Colorado only*- This position has a minimum salary of $80,400.00. You may also be offered a bonus and benefits. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Benefits at Shutterfly
*Note: Disclosure of the minimum salary is required for this role when being hired in Colorado (SB19-085)
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.