Senior Marketing Manager, Audience Growth
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is seeking a dynamic, growth-minded individual to help lead our Marketing Growth Strategy team. This role will be highly visible across the company and operates at the intersection performance marketing and channel teams, insights and analytics, sales, marketing personalization, and finance. You’ll have the opportunity to both set the growth strategy and lead the go-to-market execution in an effort to scale new growth initiatives and capabilities that are audience specific, primarily partnering closely with the channel marketing leads on planning, strategy and cross-channel optimization. With a balance of an analytical mindset and ability to be an innovation thought leader, the right candidate will have demonstrated results-based growth strategies that translate from insights to execution with clear measures of success. The most successful candidate will bring their experience and passion that blends across strategic development, analytics, process management, and reporting.
- Facilitate collaborative processes to ensure marketing strategies are aligned, prioritized, and focused on the greatest opportunities to drive profitable growth, attract new customers, and deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Lead customer identification and acquisition strategies that are rooted in data
- Develop growth marketing campaigns and initiatives that are prioritized based on the largest value opportunities while recognizing contingencies across data, analytics, and end user adoption
- Integrate targeted, customer segmentation strategies across our marketing channels that deliver measurable growth
- Micro segmentation deep dive and ability to develop analytically driven approaches to finding smaller pockets of customer growth that can unlock new, scalable opportunities
- Develop integrated marketing strategies that achieve specific acquisition, cross-sell, and loyalty objectives, and leverage a variety of customer touchpoints, including; email, SEO, direct mail, social, display, and many others
- Establish KPI measurements to track success such as LTV indicators, offsite reach and TAM, customer traffic and frequency, conversion metrics and overall marketing performance
- Lead new product marketing strategies and launch support to drive holistic thinking and execution cross functionally; develop clear workback processes that aligns teams on the vision and go-to-market approach
- 10+ years of progressive experience in marketing, advertising or growth, ideally with specific experience in customer acquisition (B2C)
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, marketing channels (e.g., email, display, social, SEM, etc.), martech capabilities, performance marketing
- A thought leader with demonstrated success initiating and driving growth strategies through development and deployment across teams
- Ability to analyze results of programs and derive actionable insight with an eye towards scale
- Experience in executing audience specific strategies across channels and marketing campaigns, with the ability to drive Go-To-Market strategies.
- Success in a matrix organization and a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Background in agile process and ways of working that incorporate iterative and ongoing learning
- Superior quantitative abilities, and written and verbal communications skills
- Self-starter with a "can-do" positive attitude
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business, communications or related fields