Employee Experience Program Manager (Contractor/Contingent Worker)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
HR Program Manager Employee Experience (Contract)
Shutterfly, Inc. has an exciting contract opportunity for an HR Program Manager with experience in multiple facets and projects related to HR including Employee Experience.
What You'll Do Here:
- Program manage the employee engagement survey process
- Coordinate and innovate employee recognition programs including existing recognition programs, company branded items, and other recognition vehicles
- Partner with Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, and other stakeholders to continue to ensure a top-notch employee onboarding experience
- Collaborate with many different teams including L&D, Facilities, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Internal Communications, and Managers to create connections with existing programs and scope new ideas and initiatives that drive positive employee experiences
- Evaluate existing Employee Experience programs to determine impact and future approach
- Work closely with suppliers and service providers
- Manage required budgets as needed
- Manages projects and relationships in a collaborative, team-based environment.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10 or more years of Human Resource project management experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills and ability to comfortably work across various organizational levels
- High level of attention to detail
- Must be self-directed with the ability to work on a variety of projects with a diverse team
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize own calendar and time, meet project timelines, deadlines, and deliverables with independence
- Ability to view and manage employee engagement and retention through a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion to ensure a great workplace for all employees
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Glint platform preferred
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.