Assistant Studio Manager
Do you want to be part of creating memories that last a lifetime?
Do you have a passion for leadership and photography?
Then consider joining our JCPenney Portraits team! We’ll teach you all you need to know to exceed our customers’ expectations.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Studio Manager.
- Paid comprehensive photography and sales training
- Competitive hourly pay
- JCPenney store and studio discount
- Assist the Studio Manager with the operation and management of a portrait studio
- Capture images that are fun, spontaneous, and creative to exceed the customers’ expectations
- Talk with potential customers and call existing customers to schedule and confirm sessions
- Provide a delightful customer experience
- Demonstrate professionalism and show concern for the safety of customers by following established safety procedures
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent experience
- 1 – 2 years of experience working in retail, photography, or service industry strongly preferred
- Ability to work a varied schedule including holidays and weekends, as needed
- Intermediate computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry, Outlook, Excel)
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills