Product Owner, eCommerce
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Spoonflower’s mission is to inspire individuals to make, buy and sell unique products built around color and pattern. Our e-commerce website makes it possible for individuals to create, sell, and shop for unique fabrics, wallpaper, and home decor, such as bedding and table linens. As a part of the Shutterfly family of brands, Spoonflower increases the depth and breadth of what people can create, customize, and buy by connecting Shutterfly users to more than 1 million designs by independent artists in the Spoonflower global marketplace.
We are seeking a Product Owner to join our growing Product Management & User Experience team.
This leader will focus on driving a holistic and dynamic customer experience from ideation to execution; improving online conversion, supporting new business initiatives, and leading platform improvements for scale. This is an ideal role for a highly motivated, detail oriented, and technical problem solver.
What You'll Do Here
- Effectively distill high level initiatives into prioritized product increments, balancing the trade-offs between quality, scope, and time
- Work alongside scrum teams to understand and evangelize the user experience goals and gather functional requirements towards that end goal
- Engage and nourish stakeholder and customer relationships to understand moments of delight, opportunities, and pain points in the shopping journey
- Be a student of eCommerce and creatively marry industry trends and experiences with the unique product offering of Spoonflower
- Drive downstream product deliverables associated with a given initiative including business cases, hypotheses, user requirements, and acceptance criteria
- Challenge the organization to be data driven and quality focused; leverage data to help drive decisions, have a mindset focused on continuous process improvement, and champion hypothesis setting, split
testing, and rigorous analysis
- Identify and resolve risks, tradeoffs and obstacles, and understand when to engage leadership teams for support
- Define, participate in, and manage processes for bug tracking, triaging, and resolution
The Skills You'll Bring
- 2-4 years of product owner experience in an Agile environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to manage product backlogs
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge working with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Strong partnership and collaboration skills – you appreciate the importance of bringing others along on the journey
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!