Sr. Program Manager (SFLY Ops)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is looking to hire a Sr. Program Manager to work within the Shutterfly Operations team. The innovation team provides strategic and functional project management services to support operational advancements and new product introductions.
What You'll Do Here:
- This role will be responsible to create/maintain multiple project schedules impacting various teams to assess all project needs on both an immediate and long-term basis.
- They will be responsible for escalating to the appropriate teams and with providing appropriate conflict resolution as needed.
- The Sr. Program Manager will also act as a conduit and communication point between the cross functional teams and work as an advocate for the project needs.
- The position requires management of multiple projects and activities, and persistent follow up with team members.
- They will need to utilize technical, organizational and communication skills to drive deliverables and complete projects on-time.
The Skills You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of project management experience on progressively more complex manufacturing projects
- Experience project managing large, enterprise-wide product development projects involving cross-functional teams in both business and operations domains
- Proven track record of successfully delivering multiple projects simultaneously, building appropriate processes and tools
- Naturally organized, analytical and detailed oriented. Energetic and passionate about professional integrity and excellence with a positive attitude, humor, and contagious enthusiasm
- Self-Starter. Needs to be able to navigate and seek out information independently as well as troubleshoot
- Strong relationship building/partnering skills and the ability to work with varying levels of individual contributors and management. Comfortable presenting to executives
- Ability to influence peers and managers while dealing with ambiguity
- Demonstrated knowledge and usage of standard project management concepts, practices and procedures
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, environment where you must take on multiple responsibilities and do what it takes to get things done
- Ideal candidates will have experience with JIRA, excel, and project planning tools such as Smart Sheets preferred.
If this aligns with your career goals, skills and experience - we want to work with you!