Photo Customer Service Representative
Lifetouch has an exciting opportunity for a Photo Customer Service Representative to join our team.
At Lifetouch, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend-setting products, cutting-edge technology, and best-in-class customer service, we help our customers and each other share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day,” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines, including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
Acts as the first point of contact for customers and ensures efficient and effective customer service is delivered.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Provides exceptional customer service to customers at a studio or school location.
● Assists students with appointments and session consultations.
● Checks students in and gathers the necessary information for their photography session.
● Efficiently guides students through their photography experience.
● May answer the telephone in a studio location and routes calls; directs visitors/customers to appropriate employees or escalates customer inquiries to the Manager.
● Represents Lifetouch in a professional manner at all times, while adhering to all Company policies including handling of customer payments.
● Uses safe work habits and adheres to all safety rules and PCI compliance.
● Safeguards and properly handles job bags.
● Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
● High School diploma or equivalent and/or formal customer service training.
● 1-2 years of customer service experience preferred.
● Basic computer skills, including word processing and spreadsheet software, desired.
● Superior phone and customer service skills/etiquette.
● Excellent verbal, written, listening and interpersonal skills.
● Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
● Ability to deal patiently with problems while remaining courteous and calm.
● Ability to handle confidential information.