IT Support Administrator I
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
The IT Support administrator partners with the Service Desk as well as the Desktop Engineering teams to ensure proper support of the Mac user community.
General System administration
- Resolves or escalates all service requests assigned within the Desktop engineering team, specific to the Mac environment, in accordance with the standard service level agreement timeframe.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory
- Assists with regular maintenance duties such as patching, upgrades, and migrations.
- Provides operational support for hardware, software
- Participate in ITIL processes as implemented by Corporate IT.
- Participate in standard on-call rotation.
- Basic understanding of Operating System deployment lifecycle
- Familiarity with all recent releases of macOS (Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur). (features, patching, upgrades etc.)
- Familiarity with various tools to assist in the deconstruction and rebuilding of installer packages
- Jamf 100 or greater certification preferred or equivalent experience
- In depth knowledge and expertise using and managing Jamf Pro server policies and configuration profiles.
- An in-depth understanding of the macOS provisioning process using Automated Enrollment/DEP/AMB processes
- CIFS/SMB troubleshooting
- Understanding certificate based authentication
- Scripting language knowledge in Bash or Python (Powershell, etc… nice to have)
- In-depth knowledge of FileVault and secure token workflows.
- Experience in working with third-party engineering level support (Apple, JAMF, various security vendors)
- Understanding Mac integration with Windows Active Directory
- 5+ years of IT experience.
- 2-4 years of prior experience supporting and managing Mac’s in an enterprise environment using Jamf Pro or other MDM.
- Some Windows and Linux experience is a bonus
- Demonstrate fault-finding philosophy
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in a related field or equivalent experience.