HR Coordinator 3
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Spoonflower’s mission is to inspire individuals to make, buy and sell unique products built around color and pattern. Our e-commerce website makes it possible for individuals to create, sell, and shop for unique fabrics, wallpaper, and home decor, such as bedding and table linens. As a part of the Shutterfly family of brands, Spoonflower increases the depth and breadth of what people can create, customize, and buy by connecting Shutterfly users to more than 1 million designs by independent artists in the Spoonflower global marketplace. Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing company within a top industry, where the HR team is respected and is part of the business strategy! This position reports directly to Supervisor, Human Resources, working in a service environment at our Spoonflower facility in Durham, NC. The primary focus of this role is to offer HR Admin support to both exempt and non-exempt population in the facility.
You will be responsible for supporting and assisting as needed on the day-to-day HR transactional activities. In addition to those listed below, partner on health & safety programs, handle digital electronic filing, and other HR coordinator activities, as needed. The role is also responsible for partnering with the Supervisor, Human Resources on projects to support other facility activities.
This role will help support employees working all shifts at the facility. Hours Flexibility will be required.
• Administer HR policies and procedures and ensure that they are being consistently administered across the organization
• Under the guidance of the Supervisor, Human Resources, communicate with employees regarding questions using fair and consistent application of the policies.
• • Handle all day to day administrative activities regarding employee changes, E-Verify, leaves of absence, and payroll support.
• Partner with the Supervisor, Facilities and Staffing and participate in all-employee events and activities including site wide meetings and meals
• Answer inquiries or provide information and resources to employees as needed with benefits questions
• Coordinate and partner with other HR team members for HR activities needing local support such as on-site interviews, holiday programs, training or other events
• Effectively manage filing to be compliant with internal policies and state and federal requirements
• Conduct new hire orientation for employees for successful employee onboarding.
• Experience in administrative functions, preferably related to employee engagement and support.
• Experience supporting employees with questions related to process, policy and/or procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills including Windows-based programs such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook is required. SharePoint experience a plus.
• Experience with workforce management systems a plus (Employee Central & Kronos systems).
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.