Account Specialist - School
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 85 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
Be part of our amazing team in a key role as an Account Specialist!
As an Account Specialist, you will provide outstanding customer service to your assigned accounts, maintain information in Salesforce, schedule a variety of photographic events and develop relationships with a variety of people both within and outside of Lifetouch. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, love helping people, are highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities, you will be successful in this role.
Our Account Support Specialists Enjoy:
- Paid training
- Competitive pay
- Seasonal bonus opportunity
- Authentic, appreciative company culture
What You’ll Do Here:
- Work with your schools, the photography leaders and your sales partner to coordinate the scheduling of picture days and allocate resources appropriately.
- Organize information by maintaining databases, calendars and filing systems.
- Effectively communicate with your partners regarding completion of jobs.
- Manage Account Touch Points using Salesforce and other internal tools, including phone and email interactions.
- Work with the accounts to confirm and update important picture day information in our databases
- Conduct follow up customer service calls after picture day and communicate feedback to appropriate teams in order to help improve future picture days.
The Skills You’ll Bring
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Diploma or general degree (GED) required; 4-year degree preferred.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proven computer skills, ability to learn new systems and integrate information. Microsoft Office, Excel and Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to multi-task
If you’re interested in an exciting career with a collaborative team, we want to work with you!
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.