Sales Development Representative
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports and events.
The Sales Development Representative plays an important role in growing sales by contacting and qualifying marketing-generated leads as well as prospective customers. This role partners with the sales professionals and field management to drive results and capitalize on sales opportunities.
What You'll Do Here
- Identifies and properly qualifies business opportunities and qualified leads to consistently achieve or exceed calls/day expectations via dialing software for assigned territories/areas.
- Coordinates sales appointments for sales professionals.
- Acts as point of contact for inquiries for assigned accounts and responds accurately in a professional and timely manner. Escalates inquiries/issues as appropriate.
- Presents programs and business solutions to prospective identified decision makers that meet their needs and align with their goals. Addresses and overcomes concerns or objections in a professional manner.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, commissions and discuss execution and collection process, prepare sales agreements.
- Collaborate and communicate with Sales Support Specialists and local territories to optimize the schedule and profitability.
- High School Diploma or GED. Post-secondary-education strongly preferred.
- 1 - 2 years in sales and /or customer account service/support or sales prospecting/sales cycle management
- Knowledge, and prior use of Salesforce, preferred.
- Strong computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry), including Microsoft Outlook and basic Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!