Sr. Ecommerce Analyst (Contractor)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
The Sr. Ecommerce Analyst works closely with Ecommerce Merchandising and Operations teams to deliver insightful analysis that drives business decisions and impacts business results.
What You'll Do Here
- Provide insightful answers to business questions: define analytics approach, retrieve and manipulate data needed to perform analysis, and deliver actionable insights
- Create, maintain, build and publish new Adobe reporting or Adobe segments.
- Bigger projects/asks which need more time, focus or a deep dive
- Act as Adobe Analytics expert, help to train and consult with Ecommerce Category Managers and Operations Managers
- Provide Adobe tagging verification and recommendations, partner with product engineering team to execute on tagging requirements
- Act as thought partner for optimization opportunities, how to look at the data and optimal actions to take
- Provide recommendations for deep dive analysis
- Help inform A/B testing, read and analyze test results
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly recapping processes, create templates and repeatable reports
The Skills You'll Bring
- B.S. or M.S. degree in quantitative field and 3-5 years of progressive experience in analytics, finance, strategy consulting, internet marketing, decision support, or related field
- Thorough understanding of Internet data collection and metrics
- Excel power user; Expert in Adobe Analytics or other web analytics platform; Tableau and SQL knowledge ideal
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present results to an audience at all levels of the organization in a remote environment
- Detail oriented with ability to independently validate / triangulate data and analysis.
- Curious about what drives business trends; demonstrated capacity to learn, intellectual honesty and independent
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you