Lead Machine Operator, Night Shift (Full-Time)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Copy and past the video link below into your browser to hear from a few of our current manufacturing employees and why they love working at Shutterfly!
Weekday Nights, 4pm - 4am, Mon. - Wed. + every other Thurs.
Reasons you'll love working at Shutterfly:
- Health & Safety is our top priority
- Competitive hourly pay and regular opportunity for Overtime
- Competitive Benefits starting on your first day of employment (Health, Vision, Dental, 401k, Life Insurance, STD/LTD, and more)
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks to start) & Paid Holidays
- On-the-job training and career development
- Climate controlled, state-of-the-art facilities
- Casual, relaxed attire
- On-site amenities include a gym, game room, free beverages, etc.
- Up to $2,500 in free Shutterfly merchandise and huge discounts
What you'll do here:
- Follow and enforce all facility and department safety rules, including conducting safety walkthroughs and training of other associates
- Report all injuries or prohibited activities and review personnel needs daily with Shift Manager
- Conduct discussions with associates and communicate all production and quality metrics within the department
- Understand and execute whatever it takes for on-time fulfillment of all products, making recommendations for new procedures when applicable
- Ensure process accuracy according to work instructions and assist operators by answering questions and demonstrating operations
- Ensure all proper start of shift, end of shift, job tickets, and end of shift pass-downs are completed fully at the end of each shift or before product moves to another area
The skills you'll bring:
- Experience with high volume repetitive manufacturing
- Previous Lead Operator experience in manufacturing or equivalent experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Detail oriented, excellent communication skills, and strong in record keeping
- Experience working in a 24/7 environment, ability to stand for 12 hours+, lift up to 50 lbs., crouch, kneel, reach, bend and do repetitive actions