Social Media Specialist II
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 85 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
Social Media Specialist II
Director of Brand Marketing
This role must be onsite in Eden Prairie, Minnesota
What You’ll Do Here:
The Social Media Specialist will independently develop and execute social media initiatives for the Lifetouch brands (Lifetouch, Prestige Photography by Lifetouch and JCPenney Portraits by Lifetouch).
Leveraging the brand voice and key messages, the Social Media Specialist will create editorial calendars and content to build awareness, drive engagement and market our products and services to B2C and B2B audiences. The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for reporting insights/learnings to refine and optimize platform, audience, and content strategy.
· Responsible for planning and executing the Lifetouch, Prestige Photography by Lifetouch and JCPenney Portraits by Lifetouch social media editorial calendars to increase brand awareness, drive engagement and grow audiences.
· In partnership with Director of Brand Marketing, build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, and audience identification.
· Conceptualize, design, create, manage, and publish content and campaigns to generate buzz, build meaningful connections and encourage social communities to take desired action.
· Set up, maintain, and optimize company pages (both social media and blog) within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
· Track and report organic KPI’s through weekly reporting on social campaigns.
· Work closely with External Comms, Customer Success, Creative, Marketing and GM teams to collaborate on content.
The Skills You’ll Bring
· Savvy content marketer with experience writing copy for organic social media campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn. Proven track record of increased customer engagement.
· Proven and demonstrable excellent data analytical skills. A problem-solver, able to analyze large amounts of data and produce actionable insight.
· Independent self-starter; ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment; enthusiastic, positive, and detail-oriented.
· Ability to work in project management software for creation, review, and execution of marketing assets.
· Knowledge of Social insights tools like Facebook Reports, Facebook/Instagram Insights, and Pinterest Analytics
· Experience with Marketing Cloud Social Studio and Sprout Social a plus!
· 3-5 years of Social Media marketing experience
· BS degree in Mass Communication, Marketing or related field
Lifetouch is committed to a “hybrid” work model with a balance between remote work and in-person collaboration. As such, you should be located proximate our primary office in Eden Prairie, MN.
Committed to making all of life’s experiences unforgettable, today Shutterfly is a leading digital retailer and manufacturing platform for photography and personalized products, with ambition to become the world’s leading marketplace of design-centric, personalized products that foster one’s self-expression.
At Shutterfly, we value people who:
· Own it, by delivering on their commitments and take responsibility to go above and beyond any defined role;
· Zoom out, to see the big picture and don’t let silo’s get in the way of the success of our customers, communities or company;
· Move fearlessly, and quickly without sacrificing quality in seizing opportunities and tackling challenges;
· Explore new angles, through hunger and curiosity, welcoming change, seeking improvement, learning equally from success and failure;
· Embrace differences, foster an environment where all voices are heard, ensuring others feel respected, supported and appreciated.
Shutterfly operates three divisions: Consumer, Lifetouch, and Shutterfly Business Solutions. The Consumer division helps customers create the most from life’s moments through its flagship personalized Shutterfly products; premium offerings in its Tiny Prints boutique; Snapfish custom photo gifts, as well as wedding invitations and stationery; and GrooveBook, a monthly subscription service. Lifetouch is the national leader in school photography, built on the enduring tradition of “Picture Day,” and also serves -families through portrait studios and other partnerships. Shutterfly Business Solutions delivers enterprise digital printing services that enable efficient and effective customer engagement through personalized communications.