Principal Customer Journey Analyst
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is seeking a Principal Customer Journey Analyst to join our team. This role will partner with cross-functional teams in Product Management, Marketing and Ecommerce to identify and answer key business questions and use cases for Customer Journey Analytics.
What You'll Do Here..
- Develop deep expertise in the Customer Journey data sets; deliver analysis and insights that deepen our understanding of customers' journey and identify opportunities to deepen engagement.
- Synthesize analysis, create persuasive visuals that tell the story, present findings and recommendations to broad audiences.
- Build and maintain domain expertise in relevant data sets and be able to think strategically about what data is critical to capture; develop understanding of internal data structures and tools.
- Write and optimize SQL queries; query and analyze large data sets in the AWS cloud.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in quantitative field or equivalent experience
- 7 or more years of progressive experience in analytics, eCommerce, Internet marketing or related field
- Thorough understanding of eCommerce and Internet marketing data collection and metrics
- Strong SQL experience; Excel power user; experience with web analytics tools (Adobe) and Tableau
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to independently validate / triangulate data and analysis
- Curious about what drives business trends
- Demonstrated capacity to learn and independent thinking