Customer Service Representative 2
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
BorrowLenses is the Shutterfly brand where professional photographers and videographers come to rent premium gear online. We are here to fulfill the photographic and cinematic dreams of our customers by delivering superior, cutting-edge gear and providing exceptional customer service. Rent, shoot, return - it's as easy as that!
Borrowlenses.com is searching for a friendly Customer Service Associate to join our growing team! Our Customer Service department interfaces with customers by phone, email, and live chat. We work very closely with every department and handle each step of the customer’s rental experience.
This position requires the associate to have a commitment to customer satisfaction, a lust for details, and strong grammatical skills. They must be able to communicate calmly when handling difficult customers, have the ability to multitask 3 or more tasks, and change priorities as directed by business needs.
What You'll Do Here:
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers
- Respond to incoming customer inquiries (via phone, email, and live chat) in a timely, professional manner
- Perform outbound contacts to customers, shipping carriers, and vendors regarding various issues and inquiries as needed
- Develop a working understanding of all practices, policies, and procedures of Borrowlenses.com
- Troubleshoot general account, order, and billing issues
- Act as the "voice of the customer" and internally communicates issues and improvements that affect customer experience
- Develop a working knowledge of photo gear to assist with product recommendations
- May assist with front desk responsibilities
- Associates degree or equivalent photography/videography experience
- Previous customer service experience 1-2 years minimum
- Exceptional communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Basic computing skills like speedy typing
- Very savvy at multitasking
- Strong in multi-tasking, time management, and attentiveness
- Deep care and consideration for helping customers in a courteous, professional manner
- Team player