Customer Experience Program Manager (Contractor/Contingent Worker)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
This is a contract position, Length of assignment: May 15th to September 30th
The Customer Experience Program Manager will run Shutterfly’s ongoing Voice of the Customer Program internally, responsible for the day-to-day management, analysis and insight. This person will use quantitative data to understand the customer’s experience with Shutterfly and identify opportunities to drive informed business recommendations.
What You'll Do Here:
- Manage and administer Shutterfly’s customer experience program including post-fulfillment research, site experience research, app experience, and on-site feedback and analysis
- Monitor the NPS program to understand the drivers behind customer loyalty and which attributes detract from the customer's perception of the overall brand and impression of the site
- Own the relationship between the Customer Experience vendor and Shutterfly
- Analyzes quantitative and qualitative customer data from multiple sources to provide strategic and actionable insights, identifying root causes of customer issues/pain points
- Generate reports with story-telling insights on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis to a cross-functional distribution list
- Form a point of view of the performance of the customer experience program to present at consumer leadership business meetings on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Pull ad hoc reporting as requested across all product categories and brands
- Act as a liaison between marketing, General Managers, customer care, product management and engineering teams to help prioritize issues and communicate customer impact
- Investigate and help mitigate customer impacting issues
What You'll Bring:
- BA/BS degree in economics, mathematics, marketing, business or related field
- 5 years of relevant work experience (data analytics, customer experience product management, market research, program management)
- Excellent communication, Excel, PowerPoint data visualization, and story-telling skills
- Detail-oriented with an innovative problem-solving mindset
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships outside departments and leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Strong business judgement and decision-making skills, ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- eCommerce industry experience preferred
- Previous experience working with voice of the customer data, preferably In-Moment/Maritz or similar
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.
This is a remote position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.