At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is seeking a Consultant to work on strategic projects identified by CFO office and Central FP&A leader with across functional impacts.
What You'll Do:
- Lead strategic projects by partnering closely with both finance and business leaders to define scopes, set timelines and deliver results.
- Prepares financial analyses on special projects.
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Business or equivalent experience
- Must have been in a finance executive position (Director or above) with people management
- Strategic thinker, deep expertise in financial planning and analysis, accounting, treasury, SAP system and project management
- Ability to deliver business results by influencing people without direct managerial authority over them and/or acting in individual contributor capacity
- Strong orientation for actions and problem solving
- Excellent communications skills, strong executive presence
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and analytical skills
- MBA preferred
- CPA, CFA or other professional credentials preferred