Sr. Partner Marketing Specialist
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
The Sr. Partner Marketing Specialist will play an important role in driving new customer acquisition and revenue for Shutterfly. She/he will manage the day-to-day relationships with B2C partnerships across categories such as Payments, Mobile, Retail, Travel, and others. She/he will develop co-marketing plans, forecasts and seek opportunities to grow existing partnerships. She/he will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on campaign performance. This role requires close collaboration with internal teams, including Business Development, Creative, Promotions, Advanced Analytics, Finance and Accounting. This role reports to the Sr. Manager of Partner Marketing.
- Develop strategy and marketing plans with assigned partners to drive new customer acquisition and revenue.
- Develop quarterly forecasts at the campaign and partner level. Account for numerous factors such as promotional offers, past performance metrics, verticals, trends, seasonality, and test learnings.
- Monitor active partner campaigns and provide weekly update on performance and budget pacing to management team.
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with partners through regular calls and business reviews. Work with partners to understand business objectives, customer experience, review campaign performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Analyze campaign results, develop insights, and share learnings in quarterly post-mortem meetings with key cross-functional teams.
- Plan and design tests with partners (A/B, incrementality, etc.) to optimize partner marketing funnel. Lead test result share-outs.
- In collaboration with Business Development, prepare analysis to inform strategy and make recommendations for partnership renewals.
- Manage budget including opening purchase orders and assisting Accounting with the monthly close.
- Manage the development of partner campaign creative including managing project timelines, writing creative briefs, project kickoff, testing and deployment.
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of experience in a relevant consumer marketing role including partner marketing, digital marketing, email marketing, growth marketing or performance marketing.
- Excellent analytical skills; able to glean insights from data.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation.
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter with the ability to problem solve and navigate through ambiguity.
- Solid grasp of creative development and execution best practices for email, print, and mobile marketing.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Experience with basic forecasting models.
- Experience calculating KPI’s, including conversion rates, LTV, CAC, ROI, ROAS.
- Experience using data analytics software such as Tableau.
Shutterfly is committed to a “hybrid” work model with a balance between remote work and in-person collaboration. As such, you should be located proximate to one of our primary offices: San Francisco Bay Area and Minneapolis MN.
Committed to making all of life’s experiences unforgettable, today Shutterfly is a leading digital retailer and manufacturing platform for photography and personalized products, with ambition to become the world’s leading marketplace of design-centric, personalized products that foster one’s self-expression.
At Shutterfly, we value people who:
- Own it, by delivering on their commitments and take responsibility to go above and beyond any defined role;
- Zoom out, to see the big picture and don’t let silo’s get in the way of the success of our customers, communities or company;
- Move fearlessly, and quickly without sacrificing quality in seizing opportunities and tackling challenges;
- Explore new angles, through hunger and curiosity, welcoming change, seeking improvement, learning equally from success and failure;
- Embrace differences, foster an environment where all voices are heard, ensuring others feel respected, supported and appreciated.