At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 80 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events.
The Email Developer will support email initiatives within Lifetouch Enterprise Marketing. This role is responsible for developing, modifying, and testing responsive email and email templates. This individual will work cross-functionally to deliver on key initiatives and integrated campaigns.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Build HTML emails that are eye-catching, creative and follow email design best practices
- Develop and manage a template and content library
- Analyze and learn from the effectiveness of previous campaigns in collaboration with marketing managers
- Communicate openly to provide feedback to marketing managers and designers
- Understand and follow e-mail compliance standards
- Test and troubleshoot email campaigns across multiple platforms, browsers and email clients
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment where multi-tasking and ability to quickly troubleshoot is a must
- Closely work with email specialists on campaign builds and automation
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Web Design, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop
- Ability to create, re-size and optimize images and graphics for email
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Pardot
- Experience with QA tools such as Return Path
- Knowledge of AMPScript is preferred