Sr. Analytics Manager
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Shutterfly is looking to add a talented Senior Analytics Manager to the team! This role will partner with cross-functional teams in Product Management, Marketing, and Business to identify and answer complex business questions. The individual will be responsible for deriving insights that drive action, delivering helpful analytics frameworks, and coordinating with data engineers and BI developers to create data solutions. This is an exciting time to join Shutterfly and we hope to find a highly skilled analyst with deep experience across Product, Marketing and/or Business Analytics.
What you'll do here:
- Own deep dive Analytics projects across Product, Business and Marketing end to end; develop deep expertise in Shutterfly’s expansive data sets; deliver analysis and insights that drive decisions and action; identify opportunities to improve business outcomes.
- Synthesize analysis, create persuasive visuals that tell the story, present findings and recommendations to broad audiences including senior leadership
- Build and maintain domain expertise in relevant data sets and be able to think strategically about what data is critical to capture; develop understanding of internal data structures and tools
- Write and optimize SQL queries; query and analyze large data sets in the AWS cloud
The skills you'll bring:
- S. or M.S. degree in quantitative field and 8-10 years of progressive experience in analytics, eCommerce, internet marketing, or related field
- Thorough understanding of eCommerce and Internet marketing data collection and metrics
- Strong SQL experience; Excel power user; experience with Tableau
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills
It's helpful, but not required to have:
- Detail oriented with ability to independently validate / triangulate data and analysis.
- Curious about what drives business trends; demonstrated capacity to learn, intellectual honesty and independent thinking
** This position is eligible to be remote which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.