Senior Ecommerce Analyst
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
The Sr. Ecommerce Analyst partners with Shutterfly's Category and Ecommerce teams to deliver insightful analysis that drives business decisions and impacts business results.
What You'll Do Here
- Provide insightful answers to business questions: define analytics approach, retrieve and manipulate data needed to perform analysis, and deliver actionable insights
- Participate actively in weekly analytics meetings where business partners ask questions
- Create, maintain and publish KPI Dashboards; provide reporting requirements to BI team that meet business needs
- Establish and maintain collaborative working relationship with cross-functional business partners
- Build and maintain domain expertise in relevant data sets and industry best practices
The Skills You'll Bring
- B.S. or M.S. degree in quantitative field and 3-5 years of progressive experience in analytics, finance, strategy consulting, internet marketing, decision support, or related field
- Thorough understanding of Internet data collection and metrics
- Proficient with SQL; Excel power user; experience with Adobe Analytics or other web analytics platform; Tableau knowledge ideal
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present results to an audience at all levels of the organization in a remote environment
- Detail oriented with ability to independently validate / triangulate data and analysis.
- Curious about what drives business trends; demonstrated capacity to learn, intellectual honesty and independent
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!