Technical Recruiter- Contractor
We are seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter Contractor to join our team. In this position, you will employ recruiting strategies, and sourcing resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting channels. You will play a critical role in ensuring that we are hiring the best possible talent and achieving staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates, and advising hiring managers.
- Perform Full cycle recruiting for a variety of client groups in Technology and Product.
- Develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and screen candidates while moving interview process forward in a timely manner
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a positive experience
- Utilize LinkedIn, Jobvite and other sourcing tools to identify candidates and create a robust pipeline.
- Drive offer approval and negotiation
- Execute closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help them make an informed decision
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- 4+ years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Experience with recruiting Software, Infrastructure, and Security engineers
- Experience with Product & UX recruiting
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to quickly grasp Shutterfly culture and convey that knowledge to potential candidates.
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs while driving offer approval and negotiations with high close rate.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with all management levels
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Must thrive and adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience