Graphic Designer II
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Shutterfly is the leader in personalized photo products and services, connecting you with family and friends by sharing your photos in creative and innovative ways. With this brand, our customers can create lasting keepsakes such as award-winning photo books, customized stationary for life’s biggest occasions, and unique home décor.
We're a dynamic in-house agency of positive ego-free misfits. You’ll join mid-evolution in standing up a Creative & Design team in the Minneapolis metro area, becoming a center of creative excellence. We're enthusiastic & thrive in a highly collaborative, sometimes quick-turnaround environment.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Design work focused on off-platform channels: direct mail, email & social.
- Ensure efficient, high quality & timely production of designs.
- Make various formats of supplied assets production-ready & resolve any asset issues that arise during production.
- Partner with Managing Art Directors, Art Directors, Senior Designers, Copywriters, & Junior Designers to bring the brand & seasonal expression to life in all projects.
- Continually adopt new tools & practices as the work evolves.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- Minimum 3 years' design experience in digital with exposure to print.
- Excellent type and layout skills paired with a strong design aesthetic.
- Dynamic email experience is desired. Must have expertise in Adobe CC, Sketch and InVision skills.
- Highly organized with a clear and responsive communication style. Great attention to detail/
It is helpful, but not required:
Great attitude and flexibility towards business and its ever-changing, sometimes ambiguous nature. Passionate about creative work, but known for taking direction & critique with grace.