HR Compliance Specialist (Temporary Employee)
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
This temporary position lasting approximately 5 months. It is responsible for supporting compliance activities related to federal, state, county and city laws, rules and regulations (laws) that are applicable to Shutterfly companies.
The primary areas of focus for this role will be background checks and compliance training.
What You'll Do Here:
- Adjudicate background checks and complete all follow up activities.
- Review HR Compliance training reports on a weekly basis and determine escalation needs with HR Operations and HR Managers based on non-compliance.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date files, records, and documentation, including routine reporting.
- Provide support and professional customer service to the organization and employees by responding to requests via email to provide information/answers on a variety of HR-related topics and take ownership to ensure prompt problem resolution or escalates issues as appropriate.
- Support HR Operations team with data processing, file scanning, etc.
- Safe-guard all customer, employee and company proprietary and personal information ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times. •
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management or similar field; or equivalent related experience
- PHR or SPHR Certification and/or SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP; preferred
- Minimum of 2+ years of Human Resources experience, preferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work
- Ability to manage projects and prioritize work
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.