Mail Services Clerk
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Mail Services Clerk
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs entry-level support for the mailroom function.
- Delivers mail to pre-established internal mail areas and collects outgoing mail.
- Sends outgoing mail utilizing third -party postal processing facility, process freight, and overnight shipments.
- Knowledgeable of postal regulations and international shipping.
- Monitors operating supplies.
- Processes personal packages for employees.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Assist Facilities Technician with general building maintenance and conference room set up.
High school diploma or GED
0 to 2 years’ experience in a mailroom or Corporate Headquarter environment
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Ability to use computer systems such as ProShip Shipping, Ariba and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work overtime and flex hours when necessary
- High level of customer service and ability to work independently
Physical Requirements (if applicable):
The physical requirements described here must be met by an employee to successfully perform the primary duties and responsibilities.
When performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, walk, bend, squat, climb, kneel, crawl, twist, balance, reach, use hands and fingers to perform repetitive tasks and assemble/disassemble equipment. The employee must be able to frequently lift and move up to 25 pounds (and occasionally lift and move up to 50 pounds).