Software Engineer II
At Shutterfly Haifa (Israel) , we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We are looking for a skilled MLOps engineer to join our growing Backend and AI Data Engineering team here in Haifa. We are building an industry leading AI Data Platform and need passionate and motivated people on the team. We are looking for someone that is a skilled all-around engineer with significant experience designing cloud and containerized infrastructure deployment systems.
The APC services team is a small group of engineers whose role is to envision, develop, and manage the systems / workflows that enable Shutterfly to automatically generate products and to recommend them at the right time with the right content. We process around 50 million pictures per day. We also help millions of customers with a lot of useful tools to make their creation journey as easy as possible. If you’re searching for challenges and to push the limits of technology, this position is for you.
- Design and develop components of the APC ML Platform
- Architect infrastructure for the APC ML Platform
- Author CI/CD ML pipelines
- Work closely with the Backend and Deep Learning group
- Ensure the quality of your projects through documentation, tests and sound architecture
Skills And Qualifications:
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated innovative thinker who cares for our customers' happiness, the quality of the apps, as well as the quality of the code.
- Excellent software engineering skills, with experience in Python preferred
- Hand-on industry experience with Infrastructure as Code using tools such as Troposphere and Terraform
- Experience deploying infrastructure to a major cloud vendor such as AWS, GCP or Azure
- Experience with container-based software deployments
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to work well within and across teams
- A desire to create excellent software