Sr. Manager, National Sales
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy. Lifetouch has been the professional photography choice for schools and families for more than 85 years. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day” Lifetouch captures smiling faces, preschool through high school graduation. We also reach our customers through additional product lines including portrait studios, yearbooks, sports, and events. Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.
What You’ll Do Here As a National Sales Executive (NSE):
- Responsible for new account acquisition and retention of assigned US school districts in a geographically defined area.
- Owns the sales process including defining the strategy, prospecting, closing by promoting Lifetouch programs, products and/or services to new districts within the assigned region to achieve sales goals.
- trains and collaborates closely with Regional Sales Directors, Area Sales Managers, home office leaders and other key stakeholders in understanding how to implement the district sales playbook; specifically teaches the ASM / RDS the district selling strategies.
- Owns relationship with third party procurement for the purpose of driving non-bidding strategies at the district level.
- Supports additional school districts in an ad hoc manner with key districts.
- Makes sales calls to assigned districts including district officials, school principals.
- Implements, manages and executes business development plans for their assigned districts, customers and prospects.
- Safe-guards all customer, employee and company proprietary and persona information ensuring customer and employee data is kept confidential at all times.
The Skills You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years in outside sales experience, selling solutions- oriented services
- Results-focused with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed goals
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to influence others.
- Competitive and driven to exceed through individual and team performance
- Creative thinking as it relates to prospecting and networking with new and existing customers, strong hunting skills
- Excellent business and financial acumen as well as excellent negotiation skills
- Valid driver’s license as well as reliable, insured and registered transportation. Vehicle insurance must be current and in compliance with state law
- Ability to travel via car and air 35%-65% within the assigned region (some season may involve more travel time and others less).
It’s helpful to have, but not required:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Prior experience working in the Educational Arena
- Experience using Salesforce or some other type of CRM system
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay plus commissions
- Exceptional culture
- Ongoing training
- 401K, health benefits and paid time off being Day 1 of employment
- Auto Allowance
- Company Tablet and/or laptop
- Shutterfly discounts
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.