Lab Process Manager 2
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
Employee Value Proposition
This position is ideal for an analytical candidate that likes to collect data and use it to refine process. The Lab and Process Manager will be managing 2 direct reports. This position allows for development of a small team and offers the opportunity to learn 2 significant product lines in Retail Gifts and Lifetouch Portraits.
What You'll Do here:
- Set daily production commitments
- Support Floor Layout moves and process changes
- Assist with Aging Work management including the use of Microsoft Excel
- Sit in on Process Innovation Team calls and represent manufacturing in changes.
- Lead Time Management and Efficiency tracking initiatives
- Lead 2 team members in expediting orders for Retail and Lifetouch Portrait products.
- Data Collection
- Process Improvement and employee engagement
- Employee development
- Ability to work with minimal direction
- Work well in an individual and team environment with time split between project and individual work.