Office Administrator 2
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
What You'll Do here:
- Oversee front desk receptionist area and greet customers/guests to Shutterfly, as well as assist all employees as needed at the front desk.
- Organize the office supply ordering and distribution, lunch orders for meetings and guests, as well as other ordering as needed.
- Manage guest security badges distribution, check-in process and log sheet for compliance.
- Oversee the new hire, term and contractor badging process.
- Back up to the Office Manager as needed with badging, auditing for compliance, updating distribution lists and employee photos, invoicing, camera system, and other duties as assigned.
- Well organized, dedicated, reliable, and flexible
- A self-starter capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to take initiative in completing assigned work and projects
- Not afraid of conflict or taking initiative
- Works well with numerous personality types
- 2+ years office experience