Network and Telecommunications Supervisor
At Lifetouch (part of the Shutterfly family of brands), we believe there is extraordinary power in the self-expression. Built on the tradition of “Picture Day”, Lifetouch has captured the unique personalities of children and families for more than 85 years.
The Network and Telecommunications (Telco) Supervisor is a key member of the Field Technical Infrastructure team. This position is responsible for the management of field network and telecommunications systems. They work with corporate network engineering teams to agree on policy and configuration as well as hardware and software decisions. They then implement, manage, and support the field network and telecommunications for the Lifetouch Field (Studios and Schools). Acting with a sense of urgency, they provide excellent customer service while managing multiple priorities to ensure all locations are in compliance and expected service levels are achieved or exceeded.
What You’ll Do Here:
- Work with corporate network engineering, Infosec, and endpoint management teams to establish network and telecommunication policy and configuration.
- Establish plans to implement those configurations that are consistent and reliably support the business requirements of the Lifetouch field offices.
- Manage and execute telecommunications management (moves-adds-changes) for Lifetouch field offices.
- Provide trouble shooting over the phone with Lifetouch internal field customers of Lifetouch network and telecommunication systems. Repair/replace/upgrade as necessary.
- Help write process documents for configuration, repair and installation as necessary to support.
- Work with and makes suggestions to the LT field service delivery to improve supportability.
- Create and maintains CI documentation for implement user support, troubleshooting, and reference.
- May travel to other Lifetouch facilities for equipment installation, repair, or training (< 5% of the time)
- High School Diploma or GED required, post-secondary education (bachelors or associates degree),
- Minimum requirement or 2 years networking education or equivalent experience
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Strong computer skills (e.g., navigation, data entry), including Microsoft Outlook.
- Detail oriented in the execution and follow-up of work.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to balance and execute against multiple projects/priorities simultaneously.
- 1-2 years of leadership experience, preferred.
- IT function specialty certification (e.g. Networking), preferred.
Supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce is important to Shutterfly not only because it directly reflects our value of Embracing our Differences, but also because it’s the right thing to do for our business and for our people. Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion at Shutterfly DE&I.