At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
We’re a Creative Department standing up a new Photo Studio looking for the perfect Photo Assistant to join our mid-evolution in-house team of ego-free misfits. Our creatives are enthusiastic and thrive in a highly collaborative, sometimes quick-turn environment. Positive vibes only.
What You'll Do:
- Assist Photographer on-set in studio and on location.
- Organize and retrieve products as scheduled to be shot.
- Deliver and ensure prompt return and storage of product and props from sets upon shoot completion.
- Work with Photographer and Producer ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain photo equipment, props and studio cleanliness.
- Degree in Photography, Design, Visual Arts, or Fine Arts highly preferred, but will accept equivalent experience or related studies in lieu of formal education.
- 2+ years’ professional industry experience as a Photography Assistant or Production Assistant.
- Working knowledge of Cannon camera platform, Capture One Pro and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledgeable with studio strobe lighting equipment.
- Accustomed to the high intensity level of an e-commerce studio environment
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail.
- Show aptitude to develop a great eye and aesthetic.
- Patience and infectious, positive attitude with a collaborative approach.