At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
BorrowLenses is the Shutterfly brand where professional photographers and videographers come to rent premium gear online. We are here to fulfill the photographic and cinematic dreams of our customers by delivering superior, cutting-edge gear and providing exceptional customer service. Rent, shoot, return - it's as easy as that!
This role is entrepreneurial and cross-functional in nature and as such the candidate must be exceedingly analytical and strategic, demonstrate initiative, and be able to thrive in a collaborative environment. This Analyst will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our business and our industry, to make data-driven analysis and strategy recommendations.
What You'll Do Here:
- Effectively translate data into actionable insights, strategies and financially viable plans.
- Build a deep understanding of the core KPIs to support this rental ecommerce business, including demand analytics and inventory optimization, utilization, payback and other key revenue and profitability drivers
- Be an analytical partner senior BL leadership: Frame up questions, determine and get agreement on the analytical approach, identify and summarize data, synthesize analysis into clear take-aways and deliver action-able insights.
- Support the pricing, purchasing and promotion strategy work, and partner with Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Experience and Operations in rollout and delivery. Drive key strategic cross functional initiatives, from conception, to testing and piloting, through to execution and optimization.
The Skills You'll Bring:
- Great thinker on both a strategic and tactical level, who also has a strong bias to action..
- Passionately quantitative / analytical and detail oriented
- MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of related analytical and/or strategic experience.
- SQL/database query skills
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!