Payroll Administrator 3
At Shutterfly, we’re all about people — bringing them together, making them feel welcome, and connecting them to experiences. We make our customers’ memories last a lifetime by capturing, preserving, and sharing them through photography and personalized products. Through our family of brands, trend setting products, cutting edge technology, and best in class customer service, we help our customers, and each other, share life’s joy.
A Payroll Administrator provides nonexempt, high-level administrative support to the payroll function. This position is based in Eden Prairie, MN.
What You'll Do Here:
- Process, verify, and balance payrolls timely with a high degree of accuracy. Duties include, but not limited to, data entry, review payroll results, collect timekeeping data, resolve issues.
- Prepare files for upload
- Prepare reports for auditing
- Answer questions and resolve issues regarding payroll
- Provide customer service to employees and third-party inquirers
- Ensure compliance with company policies, government FLSA and tax laws
- Assist with other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned
What You'll Bring:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent customer service, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Associate degree including general accounting coursework or equivalent
- FPC or CPP a plus
- 3 or more years of payroll experience
- Preferred SAP, Kronos and WFM
- Microsoft Office
If this aligns to your career goals, skills and experience, we want to work with you!
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship or transfers for this role at this time. No candidates requiring visa sponsorship or transfer will be considered.